Downward “dropping” movement of the paint film immediately after application resulting in an uneven coating.Possible Cause:
- Application of a heavy coat of paint.
- Application in excessively humid an/or cool condition.
- Application of overthinned paint.
- Airless spraying with the gun too close the substrate being painted.
- Application of Gloss paint on existing paints or surface without sanding.
- If paint is still wet, immediately brush out or re roll to redistribute the excess evenly.
- If the paint has dried, sand an reapply a new coat of paint. Correct any unfavorable conditions: Do not thin the paint; avoid cool or humid condition; Sand glossy surface.
- Paint should be applied at its recommended spread rate; avoid heaping on the paint .
- Two coats of paint at is recommended spread rate is better than one heavy coat.