Fungus growth can appear with high humidity of surroundings or damp substrate or high moisture content. Fungus is commonly found on internal wall surfaces of damp areas in the absence of sun light.
- Condensation on surface.
- Over coating a fungus infected substrate.
- Poor ventilation
- Seal and Waterproof the surface.
- Remove dirt and fungus by High Pressure Water Jetting.
- Treat infected area with fungicidal wash or diluted bleach.
- Allow the surface to dry then repaint it with a Fungus Resistant Paint.